Bubble Tea is yet another Masked Singer 2024 figure whose identity we cannot place.
While several viewers were positive they knew the voice, no one could pinpoint where it came from.
Names like Emily Atack and Georgia Toffolo were tossed into the mix as the panel made their guesses and sought to piece the clues together.
But who is hiding beneath the mask? Let’s go further into the clues…
What clues are there for Bubble Tea’s identity?
- They asked, ‘What’s popping?’ – could they be a pop star?
- Someone who is a bouncy, bubbly personality.
- ‘You bet you’ve heard all about me.’
- A package in the VT read: ‘Emily Stella, Clapham Village Hotel, In betweeners the village hall & post office’.
- ‘I’m an influencer Sugababe.’
- A stereo was shown with a sign reading ‘Talk Ranio.’
- Rita Ora’s song Praising You played in the background, is it someone who knows her?
- Shot of a director’s chair covered in images of planets.
- ‘When the bubbles swirl and the great wind whirls, I once leant my voice to the sound of lamb curls.’
Who could Owl on The Masked Singer be?
Rita Ora believes the Sugababes hint in Bubble Tea’s mystery box was’so on the nose’.
As a result, she believes Heidi Range is behind the mask.
‘When I heard you sing, it reminded me of Heidi from the Sugababes,’ she said.
Heidi, 40, is a long-standing member of the Push The Button ensemble and is known for her heavenly voice.
So, will she be back on The Masked Singer?
Mo Gilligan deviated after discovering that the item in the VT was addressed to Clapham.
‘That is very close to Chelsea, it could be someone from Made in Chelsea, like Georgia Toffolo?’, he said.
This isn’t the first time someone on The Masked Singer has guessed 29-year-old Toff – but are they correct?
Jonathan Ross spotted the location as well, but he caught up on what appeared to be an Inbetweeners allusion.
‘It stated Emily Stella. ‘Well, Stella implies a star, so maybe it’s a star named Emily,’ he speculated.
‘It says Inbetweeners, therefore Emily from the Inbetweeners would be Emily Atack, and she can sing!’ Jonathan added to his idea.
Following the riddle – ‘When the bubbles spin and the huge wind whirls, I once leant my voice to the sound of lamb curls’ – the judges were even more sold by Emily.
They interpreted ‘lent my voice’ to indicate voiceover work, which Emily Atack has also done.
Of course, Emily is presently pregnant, but as The Masked Singer 2024 was recorded last year, Emily, 34, is still in the competition…
The Masked Singer continues on Saturday at 7pm on ITV1 and ITVX.
Source My Celebrity Life.