What clues are there for Bigfoot’s identity?
- Could they be a controversial comedian because they said they’re always putting their (big) foot in it?
- Bigfoot was seen bumping into things and sports a bandage and crutch which could suggest they are clumsy
- Are they linked to The Beatles? Four wigs in the style of the Liverpool rockers were shown.
- Bigfoot said they had a ‘cast of Friends’ leading Jonathan to believe they were linked to the hit American sitcom.
- Binoculars with the word mill on it were displayed in the VT.
- Bigfoot loves nature and was seen camping in the VT. Could they be a nature documentary presenter?‘
- After their first performance, the clue they gave the judges was: ‘You might think my talent is quite preposterous, but my strength was once linked to a sporting rhinoceros.’
Who could Bigfoot on The Masked Singer be?
Jonathan had originally questioned if Bigfoot was Sir David Attenborough, 97, because the singer had a close connection to nature.
He later changed his mind and indicated that he felt The Chase presenter Bradley Walsh was behind the mask.
Clues pointing to the celebrity being a comedian lead the 63-year-old broadcaster to his conclusion.
Without looking at any hints and simply based on the outfit, Bigfoot, aka a legendary monster said to inhabit woods in North America, it’s apparent the celebrity is connected with nature.
This suspicion was strengthened in the first VT, in which Bigfoot declared his love of rivers, mountains, and flora and made his camp in the woods, replete with a tent and binoculars.
Perhaps Charlie was correct when he suggested Ray Mears, a woodsman who has been on a variety of survival TV series, as the celebrity behind the outfit.
Hugh Laurie has had a long and illustrious career as an actor and comedian, initially achieving prominence as one-half of the legendary comedy duo Fry and Laurie with fellow great Stephen Fry before moving on to feature in the megahit medical drama House.
However, it was one of his minor appearances as ‘The Gentleman on the Phone’ in a Friends episode that made Mo assume he was Bigfoot.
Bigfoot said in the first VT that he had a ‘large cast of Friends,’ causing the judges to assume he was affiliated with the famed US comedy.
Davina suspected Ted Lasso star Nick Mohammed was Bigfoot, pointing out that the facts strongly suggest The Masked Singer is a comedian and actor.
In addition, Nick’s breakout performance in the Apple TV sports drama saw his character, football manager Nate, put his ‘big foot’ in it more than once.
Do you think the 43-year-old will appear as Bigfoot on The Masked Singer UK?
The Masked Singer continues on Saturday at 7pm on ITV1 and ITVX.
Source My Celebrity Life.